Academic Personnel Manual (APM)
- The APM contains policies and procedures pertaining to the employment relationship between academic employees and the University of California.
- APM Policy Issuances and Guidelines
- APM Policies Under Systemwide Review
Academic Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Non-Senate Faculty - Unit 18 (IX) (e.g., Lecturer, Sr. Lecturer, Continuing Lecturer, Teacher Special Programs, Field Work Supervisor, etc.)
- Librarians - Unit 17 (LX)
- Postdoctoral Scholars (PX)
- Academic Student Employees (BX)
For Berkeley's policies, processes, and practices concerning ladder-rank faculty, log into Berkeley Manual of Academic Personnel (BMAP(link is external)).