Academic Personnel Manual (APM)
- The APM contains policies and procedures pertaining to the employment relationship between academic employees and the University of California.
- APM Policy Issuances and Guidelines
- APM policies under review
- Faculty Code of Conduct - APM 015
- Berkeley Manual of Academic Personnel (BMAP(link is external)) for policies, processes, and practices concerning Senate faculty
- UCB Policy on Working Titles for Full-Time SOE Lecturers
- UCB Policy on Working Titles for Adjunct Professors